Wondering how to get post types and ideas so that you have enough content for several weeks? Here is a quick list of 10 types of posts to use with your content ideas to get you going.
- How to Articles – meaty “How-To” posts can pull in good readership. Use them sparingly.
- Blog Series – writing a series with the help of other bloggers generates good exposure
- List Posts – just like this one. Tested – these types of posts are shared and linked to greater than many other types of posts.
- Product Reviews – Reviewing products you’ve used is a great way to share info and get paid. Just one sale covers your writing time. These posts get less comments or shares.
- Ask The Readers – These posts get your readers engaged and build community. For example, ask what topic your readers want you to write about.
OK – Start brainstorming what topics you could write about with each type of post.
Decide which of those ideas you like best.
Try a new idea – one that you have not used before.
I’m keen to hear your feedback on the results you get.
This article will be continued in a few days time. So to make sure you receive it when it is published subscribe to the blog using the subscription form the top right hand side.
Written by Jenny Wilmshurst – Tweet Twins Social Media – Social Media Speaker – Social Media Trainer – Social Media Consultant