10 new Google Apps to make business easier, were announced in July 2010. Here are the highlights of these apps (described in an article posted by TechDay’s IT Briefs):
Google Apps administrators can install, evaluate and deploy the new apps “in only a few clicks”.
“Several of the new applications help you manage communications more effectively, from tracking contact with customers and partners to making your inbox more efficient,” he adds.
Here’s a list and description of each new app:
- Bantam Live is an easy CRM & team collaboration app to track contacts, prospects, deals and organize projects, tasks, and events. It Integrates with Google Apps and social networks to import/aggregate contacts.
- Etacts helps grow your relationships. The application and Gmail contextual gadget enable you to instantly find out who you talk to the most and who you’ve neglected.
- Organizer by OtherInbox helps cure email overload. It automatically organizes low priority email out of the way, leaving your Inbox much smaller so it’s easy to find the important messages from real people.
- Aprigo NINJA for Google Docs provides advanced access management controls for Google Docs, giving organizations greater visibility and control over how documents are shared within and outside of the company.
- Gliffy makes creating professional-quality flowcharts and diagrams simple, intuitively helping you turn complex information into attractive images everyone can understand
- Gminutes is your one stop meeting minutes management solution for professionally executing meetings. All you have to do is create your meeting space, add relevant people to it and you are good to go.
- Meetingmix helps you run meetings. It allows you to easily create agendas, take minutes, and share with attendees.
- ReachPeople provides easy group alert notifications for critical communications. Now, schools and businesses can send one or thousands of mass notification messages via voice, SMS text, or email.
- SiteKreator is an online service that allows anyone to instantly design, build and publish elegant, fully-branded, and interactive business websites.
- TheDeadline is an intelligent Todo-Manager. The system makes collaboration very easy and helps users focus on the most important tasks and keep an overview of large sets of to-dos.
Posted by Jenny Wilmshurst, Tweet Twins Social Media, Social Media consultants, empowering business CEO’s, business owners, marketers and their teams