A new article on Social Media Marketing in 2010 – what will it be?
‘What is Social Media?’ is a frequent question raised in 2009. Now the Social Media Marketing questions in NZ may become:
- How can CEO’s use trust in Social Media to their benefit?
- How can CEOs use the potential of social media sites like LinkedIn and Twitter to support business growth?
- How do I use the human side of business beyond Social Media?
- What are the do’s and don’ts of sharing in Social Media in business?
- How do I use Social Media to market online beyond the website?
- Where do I begin with Social Media?
- How do I set up Social Media strategy?
- What does a Social Media campaign look like?
- How can we make the most of Social Media in NZ in 2010?
- How are NZ organisations using Social Media?
When you do a google.co.nz search, headlines reveal Government organisations like Webstandards.govt.nz discuss implementation of social media monitoring;
NZ Post raises the question – Is Social Media your media?
3 News reported recently that more independent businesses are venturing into Social Media to build relationships with customers.
Businesses are using social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and blogging tools to form new and lucrative connections with customers. More than likely you have heard talk about social media and wondered what all the fuss is about – and more importantly how can it help your bottom line.
We welcome you to ask us questions about Social Media. Or come along to one of our workshops.
Tell us where you are at with your Social Media journey. Hit the RSS feed button so you can receive updates of the blog rather than hunting for Tweet Twins news on the top left or right corners of this web site.
Written by Jenny Wilmshurst, Tweet Twins Social Media Marketing in NZ: Social Media workshops, Social Media seminars, Social Media strategy, getting Social Media into businesses both large and small. Social Media for CEO's, business owners and their teams.