The Tweet Twins will be presenting on Social Media, as one of the sessions on Social Media organised by the good folk at Enact and Apex Group during the last week of November. Just in time before the silly season kicks into full swing.
Their, back by popular demand series is ideal if you are serious about growing your business;
– Have an opportunity to network and meet like-minded individuals;
– Listen to interesting topics then… join us for…
– Relevant topics as requested!
• Balance in your business for prosperity;
• Financial Clarity – business and personal;
• Social networking: The power of LinkedIn & Facebook for SMEs;
• Corporate risk demystified for SMEs;
• Risk cover and funding for your business.
There will be ample opportunity to mix and mingle as well as introducing your business to other local people. Bring heaps of business cards, and be prepared to be exposed to new topics, to have fun as well as refreshments.
Two events to suit your location:
• South: 9:00 to 12:00 Wednesday 25 November 2009 Papatoetoe @ Seventh Day Adventist Church, 16 Puhinui Road, Papatoetoe, Manukau
• North: 9:00 to 12:00 Thursday, 26 November 2009 in Browns Bay @ The Bays Club, Anzac Road, Browns Bay
Cost $49 which includes refreshments
Numbers are limited so please RSVP before 23 November 2009 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries and Bookings: John Marais 0212120147, 094783806 or
Chris Auret: email@example.com
Posted by Kevin Andreassend Co-Partner of the Tweet Twins http://www.simdeck.com http://www.iqrite.com http://www.digitaldaytime @simdeck @iqrite @tweettwins