The 140 Twitter Conference was held at the end of May 2009 in the USA.
Who would have thought that 140 characters could result in a conference!
A conference goer summarises key learnings. Topics include:
- Power of Presence – insights
- I am a Twitter Goddess – Twitter stardom
- What makes a good Twitter app?
- Twitter business start-ups – social and radical markets – Twitter strategies
- No Twitter TV!?
- Even with a simple hash there’s a learning curve – Twitter hashtags
- You can’t own Social Media. You can only interact with it – Corporate use of Social Media
- Twitter will transform conferences and events
Key Twitter team members presented at the 140 Twitter Conference, as well as corporate Twitter users. You can check out a collection of videos from the 140 The Twitter Conference media links, plus a collection of interesting snippdts on Twitter’s current profile. This may be an annual event to keep an eye out for so just remember its name: 140 The Twitter Conference .